- Congrats to your own web site :D
- Yay, the mouse-over story is back :D
- There is a "t" too much!! How would you pronounce "ontenterhook"??
- I forgot something.
- Tapas really lacks the dark environment that this comic needs.
- Ah: You missed a page when adding the additional mouse-over stories: Page 42 is lacking one.
- Hmmm, Tyresias... this gives me ideas...
-Thank youuuu! :D
-Yes, I was in the process of adding mouse over text to all images on my website and figured it might be a good idea to add it where it was missing here, too! But... aaargh, didn't notice I missed a page D: I'll have to fix that!
-No, no, the word is correct! ^_^ It comes from the English expression "on tenterhooks", which is used to express a state of tension or suspense... aka the kind of feelings that thriller works usually bring with them :D I wasn't familiar with the expression either at first, so I had to look it up, lol.
-Yeah, the lack of a dark mode on Tapas is truly the worst :| for now I found a temporary fix by downloading and installing the Dark Reader extension, but it messes up the icons on the site, so it's not perfect.
-Oooh? :D Which ideas? I'm curious, now!
- One idea for Tapas: Can the images be any size? Then make the normal images with a huuuge black frame around them :p (That will probably not work :-()
- I was trying "onten terhook" (sounds Dutch), "on-t-enterhook" (French?), "ontente rhook" (probably not Italian), "on tent erhook" (wtf.) The only German word in is "Ente" (duck), but "ont Ente rhook" makes less sense than the not-Italian version. This word is annoying!!!
I mean, "on enterhook" for getting hooked would make some sense, but there is the "t" ...
- Actually... "she" was dying so I expected Tyresias's body to be fully male, but Tyresias wears a skirt and looks female. Then I though, 'does Tyresias' body need sleep?' If there are two souls sharing one body, one could sleep while the other takes over and then "crossdressing" would make sense. A little bit.
-Mmmh... they could technically be a little wider than what I have now (images can be up to 940 px wide, mine are 800 px to make it easier to post on both Webtoon and Tapas), but still not enough to cover a large area of the site background with black, I'm afraid D:
-Lol! I was a bit confused at first, buuuut... looks like "tenterhook" (or "tenter hook") is a legit English term to describe a type of hooked nail! Here's a Wikipedia page that explains the term, its origins and its use as a metaphor :D
-Yep, Tyresias is a girl! Buuuuut... you did make some correct guesses in there! More about her is going to be revealed in the next chapter, but for now... here's a little hint: what if I told you that her name is a reference to the mythological character of Tiresias? :D
This looks like the begging of a beautiful friendship.
So, is it just me, or is Adrian not exactly human? His ears are what's been drawing my attention for quite some time.
They look more pointed than round like a human's.
Looks like it! :D
And as for Adrian's ears... he's 100% human, BUUUUT I can confirm that there *is* a little something special about him! :D
The pointy shape has more to do with the fact that I decided to have some fun with ear designs, so Adrian -who's got some rather square/pointy features- got pointy ears as a result, while for example Aaron got rounder ones :D
Guest above is me by the way. guess I forgot to put my handle in there. :P
No problem! :D